Known as Huna (meaning “secret”), the Hawaiian spiritual tradition places equal emphasis on connecting with your spirituality and connecting with the earth, your body, and your emotions. Rather than teaching transcendence of the physical plane, Huna teaches us to celebrate life, to merge matter and spirit.
The Huna Philosophy
Huna holds that the key to living a fulfilled life lies in the awakening and integration of your subconscious self, conscious self, and higher self. It offers us a profoundly beautiful philosophy of life centered in love and the vision of humankind, nature, and the divine as harmonious parts of a cosmic community. But Huna is not just a philosophy; more than anything else Huna is something you do. It gives us a set of practices that are simple yet, when used regularly, profoundly transformational.
Huna: Levels I through V
The S.U.N. Network teaches a sequence of classes called “Huna.” The ancient Hawaiians used the word Huna to refer to a body of knowledge and the word kahuna (literally “keeper of the secret”) to refer to a practitioner of that knowledge. Like all S.U.N. classes, Huna is an initiation workshop in which you receive powerful energies that you can then access at any time for yourself or others by mentally directing the flow (no visualization, mantras, etc.). The workshop leader is trained in the Malaka tradition of Huna. The teacher transmits directly to the student, through permanent empowerments of the student’s energy field, abilities which would otherwise take decades to develop.
The Huna system is a sequence of progressively transformative course levels. However, the sequence is so carefully designed that you can stop at any time and have a complete experience. The first level alone contains enough tools to keep you evolving for the rest of your life.
Not only are these Huna empowerments unusually powerful, the energies feel great! Many people say they feel like they’ve spent a week in Hawaii after using them! Come to one of our demonstrations and experience these beautiful energies for yourself.
Some of the empowerments you will acquire in Huna Level I include:
• Connecting with the Earth in a new and deeper way.
• Melekiana empowerment, which permanently deepens and strengthens your energy flow from just one exposure.
• Kala empowerment for dissolving emotional conflict at the subconscious level. You may have heard that this ancient Hawaiian technique had been lost, however it has been preserved in the Malaka tradition.
• Sending a powerful energy to yourself and others.
• A significant increase in what Huna believes are the three key qualities of the heart: the ability of your heart to give and receive love, courage, and openness to life.
• Clearing negative thought forms the Huna way.
• Linking with the heart chakra of the sun.
• The ancient and powerful Cross of Fire initiation. This works with a whole system of energy centers and channels that most people aren’t even aware they have! It profoundly deepens work with the chakra and meridian systems as well as accessing transformational potential not available if we work with only the chakras and meridians.
The Infinite Light of Huna™
This is a new three-level Huna course sequence. It focuses more directly on reaching enlightenment and is a complement to the “Huna” course sequence which offers a broad range of energy tools. While the two complement each other, the two course sequences can be taken independently of each other.
In this course sequence, you can experience ancient Hawaiian teachings and energy initiations that provide you with a complete three-level process to reach enlightenment. In the first level, you receive an initiation that enables you to access a light that appears in your dreams and unfailingly guides you to understand and manifest your soul purpose. It also prepares you, if you wish to go on to the second level initiation.
The 2nd level empowers you to do a simple meditation to bring in a light that rewires your brain circuitry to reach enlightenment. The 3rd level focuses on integrating the enlightened state with daily life. This course has not been offered yet, but will be available in the future.